The protection of our customers’ privacy is very important to us. Therefore, we make every effort to ensure the highest level of protection of personal data processed by us. The technical measures and organizational solutions we use allow us to ensure a high level of protection of the personal data processed, and the security measures we use help us protect personal data against potential threats.
The administrator of personal data is ebiton24 Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością based in Gorzów (address: ul. Nowowiejska 36A, 32-660 Gorzów – Chełmek) company number 5492452459, REGON 381351158 entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (Rejestr Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego) kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Krakow Wydział XII Gospodarczy KRS under KRS number 0000749408, with share capital of 50.000,00 zł.
In all matters related to the processing and protection of personal data, please contact us via the e-mail address – contact form
The personal data of the Store’s customers are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter also referred to as “RODO“) and other currently applicable legal provisions relating to processing of personal data.
The basis for the processing of personal data:
· Conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement and the performance of the contract for the provision of services in the Online Store or actions taken at the request of the Customer, aimed at its conclusion, as well as any related claims (art.6(1)(b) of the RODO);
· fulfillment of the controller’s legal obligations (art. 6(1)(c) of the RODO);
· Customer’s consent expressed in the Online Store (art. 6(1)(a) of the RODO);
· legitimate interest of the administrator, e.g. direct marketing (art. 6(1)(f) of the RODO).
Providing personal data by customers is voluntary, however, it is necessary to conclude and perform the Sales Agreement or other services available as part of the Store. Without providing personal data, it will not be possible to conclude a Sales Agreement and use other functionalities / services available on the Store’s website.
In connection with the use of the Online Store’s services by customers, we process the following categories of personal data:
· Identification data: (name and surname);
· Contact details: (e-mail address, telephone number);
· Address and billing data: (delivery address, postal address, bank account number);
· In the case of a company: company name, tax identification number, REGON number; KRS number
· Login data.
In the case of processing personal data for the purpose of promoting our products and services and using the newsletter (marketing) or subscription service, the basis for the processing of personal data is the consent given by the Customer.
For marketing purposes or participation in promotional programs or subscriptions, we may process personal data such as e-mail address and telephone number. The basis for processing in this respect is the consent given by the Customer earlier. Expressing consent is voluntary, but its lack may result in the inability to take advantage of promotional campaigns and discounts organized by the Online Store.
Depending on the type of actions taken by the Customer on the Store’s website, we may process personal data for the indicated purposes:
· processing Orders and Sales Agreements;
· providing services and functionalities made available on the Store’s website;
· creating and maintaining an account in the Online Store;
· direct marketing;
· customer service and contact with the customer;
· sending the newsletter;
· implementation of competitions in the Online Store;
· implementation of the recommendation and subscription system;
· security, safety, dispute resolution;
· fulfilling the legal obligations of the administrator.
The seller, acting as an administrator, processes personal data mainly for his own purposes, which means that he himself determines the above-mentioned purposes and means of personal data processing.
The Seller may entrust or disclose Customers’ personal data to third parties obliged to comply with all rules of personal data protection only when it is necessary for the implementation of the Sales Agreement, use of services on the Seller’s website, on the basis of a legitimate interest or on the basis of prior consent.
In accordance with the above, the Seller may transfer personal data to the following entities:
· companies providing courier services to deliver the ordered Products, to process complaints;
· companies providing payment services for the purpose of processing payments based on the placed Order;
· IT tool operators, cloud service operators, hosting providers for the efficient and uninterrupted operation of the Store and the website www.kindaj.com;
· legal entities, financial entities, public authorities for the purpose of processing documentation, representation in court proceedings, debt enforcement or for other purposes resulting from statutory rights and obligations;
· entities cooperating on the basis of contracts to support the activities of the Seller;
· entities providing marketing services, statistical services.
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
The period of processing the Customers’ personal data varies and depends on the scope of the data and the purposes of personal data processing.
First of all, personal data will be processed for the duration of the Order and the performance of the concluded Sales Agreement or the implementation of services available on the website, as well as for the time necessary to achieve the goals resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
Below are the criteria on the basis of which the period for which personal data will be stored is determined:
· legal provisions that may oblige the controller to process data for a specific period of time (e.g. the Accounting Act, tax regulations);
· the period for which the administrator performs the duties and rights related to the Sales Agreement concluded with the Customer or the service provided;
· the period that is necessary to protect the administrator’s interests against claims and for the administrator to pursue claims, in particular for the period of limitation or expiry of any claims;
· other goals implemented under the so-called the legitimate interest of the data administrator, including data storage for archiving and statistical purposes as well as for promotion and marketing purposes for a period of 10 years.
Personal data processed on the basis of the consent granted by the Customer are stored until its revocation.
Personal data related to cookies are processed for a period depending on the technical specifications of the device used to use the Online Store, however, as a rule, these data will be stored until these files are deleted from the device. However, deleting cookies does not always delete personal data obtained through these files, therefore you have the right to object.
The period of storage of personal data may be extended due to legal provisions, which make it necessary for us, as the administrator, to store them for a longer period. At the same time, in each of the above-mentioned cases of storing personal data, the longer period is decisive.
We use adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of Customers’ personal data against loss and destruction, as well as against access by unauthorized persons, as well as against their unwanted change or modification. Among the security measures, we use encrypted connections confirmed by an SSL certificate.
As part of the Online Store’s operation, we may use Customers’ personal data to personalize the content and offers to the Customer’s needs, for static purposes, including monitoring website visits. We do not conduct fully automated processing that would have legal consequences for you.
The customer is entitled to:
· The right to access personal data:
The customer has the right to access information about the processing of his personal data, including to the extent that the data is processed, for what purpose, for which period and to whom;
· The right to rectify personal data:
in a situation where personal data is incorrect, incomplete data can be requested to be corrected;
· the right to delete personal data:
in certain cases, you can exercise the right to delete personal data, however, this does not apply to data that is necessary to implement the Sales Agreement or other services or functionalities available on the website www.kindaj.com, their storage obligation results from generally applicable law or results from legitimate interest. In the case of processing the Customer’s personal data on the basis of consent, the Customer has the right to withdraw such consent. Withdrawal of consent, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
· The right to limit the processing of personal data:
in certain cases, you can exercise the right to limit the processing of personal data so that they do not constitute the subject of further processing;
· the right to object to the processing of personal data:
the data subject may exercise the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator, including profiling, and also in a situation where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in this regard;
· the right to lodge a complaint:
in connection with the processing of personal data, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. More information on the exercise of rights in connection with the processing of personal data is available at www.uodo.gov.pl;
· in addition, if the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent, the Customer has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, it should be noted that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its consent withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please contact us. Contact details: address: ul. Nowowiejska 36A, 32-660 Gorzów, Chełmek; e-mail: contact form
The cookies we use:
· are saved in the memory of the device (computer, telephone, etc.);
· enable the use of all functionalities of the Store;
· they allow for the subsequent identification of the user, thanks to which it is possible, for example, to remember login details and do not have to enter them each time in the login window or previously added products to the basket;
· are not harmful to the device and do not change the settings of the software installed on the device.
In our Store, cookies can be used for the following purposes:
· sharing the functionality of the Store;
· remembering information about the User’s session;
· remembering information about login data;
· marketing, statistical.